Sunday, April 23, 2017

Schemes and Plans

Tomorrow, I'd like to record another episode of Ask Baldilocks, so I am soliciting questions. Also, in tomorrow's episode, I will include a couple of questions which I missed last week.

Sample of the camera/camera-operator quality
About the equipment I'm using: it's a built-in webcam in my four-year-old Asus laptop. We work with what we have and I'm grateful for that.

However, I'd appreciate any suggestions to improve the quality of the recording. And if you say "buy
a new camera," I hope that you would be kind enough to donate to that effort. 😊

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning Da Tech Guy Blog. Latest Blog post: SJWs are Loaded


This is my JOB. It pays for: A Roof Over My Head, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.







No comments: