Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Re-Done Book Site

I've had several book sites, but this one is a blessing and an early Christmas present from a long-time blog friend. I have several of those also; some I've met in person others I haven't, like this one. And I marvel at each one of them: people I would never have met hadI not started blogging back in 2003.

I'm still working on the site, but a gentleman named Tyrone Steels II has done all of the hard work.

Meanwhile, if you need to buy a last-minute Christmas gift or a belated one, my novel, Tale of the Tigers: Love is Not a Game would do nicely. Remember, if you buy the paperback from me (rather than Amazon), it will be autographed. All CD buyers receive a little note also.

Merry Christmas!

Read my column at Da Tech Guy Blog on Tuesdays and Saturdays.


And please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: A Roof Over My Head, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!




No comments: