Friday, September 1, 2017

My August 2017 Post Digest from Da Tech Guy Blog

Alfonso Bedoya in the Treasure of Sierra Madre
There are a few more than usual because I filled in for my good friend Fausta while she was moving into a new home. Fausta also blogs here.

DCCC Will Support Candidates Who Say They Choose Life
Atheists in London are Braver Than American Ones
Tried and Tried Again (Linked by Instapundit)
Social Media Storm Chasing, Part One
Social Media Storm Chasing, Part Two
Refusing to Flash the Gang Sign
Back in Time
Slave Cars
Math Geek Memories
On the "Special Needs" of Black People
Stinking Facts

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning Da Tech Guy Blog

This is my JOB. It pays for: A Roof Over My Head, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility. 



No comments: