Monday, October 2, 2017

Learning to Wait for the Truth

Yesterday, some guy shot up a group of people in Las Vegas, NV. Over 50 people are dead.

There's a lot of misreporting out there, as always happens after these great evils. I've read them and have willfully put them aside. Why? Prior experience times dozens.

The only valuable thing I've read about this latest example of human depravity -- besides the advice to pray for the families of the victims -- is this:

We've seen, time after time, how swift Bravo Sierra is, while Truth runs like molasses. But Truth smells better.

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning Da Tech Guy Blog. Latest: How People Respond to Others When Self is the Focus.


When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility. 






No comments: