Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Dilemma


The transcription service with which I supplement my wallet is back from its holiday hiatus, so I have a choice to make. To blog or to transcribe? I have to make some money. Transcribing is sure money but it takes a lot of time and I promised my readers I would put more time into blogging. But I have bills to pay, including rent.

Tell me what I should do. Or show me.

As usual, I will take Thursday morning off, but I'll be back in the afternoon.

Oh, and I still might put up another post this evening.

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Latest post: Sometimes It's You

When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility. 




No comments: