Wednesday, January 3, 2018

My 2017 Reading List

Don't forget this!



Again with one of my PSAs: you can stay well-read without money.

I accessed most of these from the Los Angeles Public Library (via Overdrive) or Audible and "read" them in audiobook form because I'm almost always multitasking. Some are re-reads.

When I was using public transportation exclusively, I checked out a lot more eBooks, but about the only time I read bound books anymore is before falling asleep for the night.

If you decide to click through the following links to Amazon and buy, I'll get a percentage.

A World Undone by G.J. Meyer
It by Stephen King
Day of Wrath by William R. Forstchen
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
Fooled by Randomness and The Black Swan by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
Hillbilly Elegy by J.D.Vance
Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley
Disinformation by Ion Mihai Pacepa
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Wealth, Poverty, and Politics by Thomas Sowell
The Third Terrorist by Jayna Davis
The Shack by William Paul Young

I'm pretty sure that I read a few more, but these were in my device history on my Overdrive app and in my Audible library. Just checked my Kindle and there are a whole boatload of books yet to be read by me. By the way, you don't need a Kindle to read Kindle books.

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Latest post: Sometimes It's You

When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility. 





No comments: