Monday, January 22, 2018

Why I Bleg So Much (UPDATE: Two and a subscription)

Because, on singular occasions of bleg, I'm satisfied the one or two people that respond and I have six subscribers, most of which fall at the end/beginning of the month.

But it puts me in a quandary. I could blog more -- which my subscribers are paying for -- but it's not enough to pay my bills. However, when I get other jobs, it takes away from my blogging.

I was reminded of this today when my landlord came by for the rent; I'm one month behind. The good news? A few weeks ago it was three months.

Let's go for eight singular donations and two more subscribers.

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Latest post: California Shakes Often

When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.



No comments: